- automatic time synchronization via the Internet;
- the possibility to locally change the user, or to log out.
- HLS streams cannot be received from third party software (NumberOK).
- Incorrect aspect ratio for some of the analog cameras during remote playback.
- Сontrol PTZ cameras via RS-485 interface (Pelco D and Pelco P protocols);
- Option to set numeric parameters (date, time, export channel number) using the mouse wheel(local interface);
- IP cameras support list was expanded.
- export data to usb flash drive;
- requesting archive as flv/hls/mp4 streaming(time=YYYY-MM-DDThh:mm:ss).
- reducing the video capture rate (fps) of analog cameras to increase archive depth;
- formating HDD via Admintool (v0.9.1);
- local playing of a sound from microphones(surveillance mode);
- support for G. 726 audio codec from IP cameras;
- number of IP cameras connected in automatic mode was increased.
- in some analog cameras, the main stream may temporarily switch to the resolution of the substream, or switch off completely;
- in some analog cameras, compression with too much higher bitrate is possible.
- number of controlled by PTZ IP cameras was extended much;
- temporary suspension of the active PTZ patrol during a manual control by the user.
- when the very first configuration changes are canceled (the changes from factory settings), all channels switch to the IP camera mode with empty settings;
- by default, the second monitor view of network clients contains 5 columns instead of 16.
- the possibility of writing an archive to network storages;
- the possibility of restricting permissions for viewing individual cameras and the archive locally, by creating a user named "display", and changing his settings.