Line 6.9.6 Released
We are glad to announce that our latest version Line 6.9.6 is now available with:
- You can now connect IP cameras by specifying an IP address range
- Redesigned "Video" tab in the general settings three
- Added current frame resolution mapping in "Administration"
- Added the ability to select the codec and decoder for audio streams received from any microphone connected to Line
- Server groups may now be created when using Line Cloud
- Added a new window that displays status information, specifications, and capacities of IP cameras
- Added a new option to set the type and value of the bitrate for IP cameras
- You can now export audio in various formats
- Added a new storage protocol used by IP cameras, reducing the time required to fetch the image
- Increased the waiting time before applying the modified IP camera settings
- Significantly expanded the joystick functionality enabling control of most functions in Line
For changelog, please click http://www.devline.net/modal/logInfo.php?id=log-36
Anybody who wants to can download it from http://www.devline.net/soft/
Line - Surveillance Made Easy!