Versions 7.x are not compatible with earlier versions and it is not possible to connect to servers running lower version or to use the playback feature.
- Interactive map of the facility (Emap) for an additional monitor;
- Reaction "Send an HTTP request" has been added (only for the MicroNVR and Linux versions);
- Condition of reaction "External event" has been added (only for the MicroNVR and Linux versions);
- Support for 64 and 128 channels Line IP.
- Video freezing on some cameras during playback.
- "Sound alarm" reaction has been implemented for the 64-bit version.
- Updated list of supported cameras.
- Server search error;
- Crashing Observer during cyclic monitor operation;
- The password could not be saved in client settings;
- Observer hangs under Windows 10.
- work with video capture cards has been improved.
- add events from playback mode;
- displays the time of current playback position on the timeline;
- disable/enable mobile stream recording;
- ability to set up the recording limits(days) for each group of cameras;
- the possibility of adjusting the no-signal period for the "Signal lost" condition (for MicroNVR only);
- fullscreen monitor functionality was extended(play sound, playback etc);
- reactions, "restoring a signal" condition was added(only for MicroNVR);
- reactions, "send command to clients" action was added(only for MicroNVR);
- ability to group cameras at the manage panel.
- timeline creating time were reduced(only for scale seconds);
- ability to customize filename to import/export the list of servers from "Network connections" panel;
- scripts for Avtech, Dahua, Hikvision were improved;
- script for ОNVIF cameras was improved.
- delay between playing of the filtered by events video;
- observer doesn't respond if user works with the select cameras dialog;
- display previous connection information at the Info dialog of Observer;
- resets of customized settings of streams for screen division during playback when crossing midnight.
- Condition(reactions module) "Camera recording error" was added;
- Condition(reactions module) "No motion for a period of time" was added(so far only for MicroNVR);
- RPC supports JSON format(extended abilities for integration);
- Switching monitor;
- Passwords of IP-cameras is encrypted at cfg files;
- Highlighting of selected cameras during setup of a screen division;
- Display an error if select an empty time interval at the export dialog;
- Exports video with a duration less than one minute;
- Record data to NAS;
- Multi-camera(at a one screendivision) export;
- The dialog "Network connections" was improved;
- "Info" button at Observer(information about connected servers);
- Flash client was updated.
- Algorithm of determining colors was changed;
- Algorithm of working with ONVIF cameras was improved;
- Client-config.cfg was updated(contents actual list of hidden settings);
- Engine of receiving video streams from cameras was improved(less probability of artifacts occuring, especially via TCP);
- Script fo Axis cameras was improved.
- Saving original timestamps of the date / time at OSD when exporting video;
- Bug when exporting a video wich includes different resolutions;
- Playback from folder limited by the maximum number of channels;
- Zoom of PTZ-cameras by mouse scroll wheel;
- PTZ works incorrect if client/server have different bitness;
- Isn't applied a filter of video analytics if all zones are selected;
- Crash of Observer during the work with reaction settings.
- Video analytics in playback;
- Browsing playbacks from folders;
- ONVIF ws-discovery was implemented;
- HLS-, FLV- video broadcasting from Line software;
- PCM-8000 Hz audio codec support was added;
- New command line parameters for silent (/S) installation mode have been added:
/NO_KERNEL=YES - do not install and not run kernel as a service
/NO_DRIVERS=YES - do not install drivers for video capturing devices.
- Interface of cameras groups was improved;
- Flash player has been upgraded to the latest version.
- Audio and video mistiming errors while exporting playbacks have been fixed;
- Export to H264 (when exporting with an audio track);
- Viewing archive playback at observer's cell during surveillance;
- IP-cameras search engine;
- An installer bug that appeared when importing settings has been fixed;
- crash_reporter.exe has been removed from the installer.
- Line 64bit is now available;
- "Observer" informs about recording errors in a camera cell.
- Memory usage overload during an exporting video with sound.
- Fixed the algorithm of flushsing the data to HDDs. Reduced read errors during playback of records that are made less than 30 seconds ago.
- Users can control PTZ without specific rights using an additional keyboard.
- Increased the number of channels per one video server, Line 32bit - up to 64, Line 64bit - up to 128 channels.
- Optimized archive performance — time-line creation process takes twice less time then earlier.
- Play sound from an archive.
- User can manually set a target resolution of IP cameras substream encoding( 384 х 288, 480 х 360, 640 х 480). The real width selects accordingly to the frame side.
- Added support for PCM audio codec 16 bit (up to 48 Khz.)
- Possibility to launch external applications. Launch of .exe, .bat files in a session of Windows services as a child process of Devline kernel service.
- Random shutdown of motion detector.
- Algorithm correction of the network recoring.
- If Windows system time changes back the server will stop recording.
- Backward playback works not properly.
- MJPEG stream decoding errors.
- Embedded playback during the surveillance does not work on non-standard ports.
- Fixed the ability to change the network card settings in the "Administration" — "Network" section.
- The CPU server load is optimized (reduced) in case of archive network activity.
- The playback port has been modified on default.
- HDD connection mechanism was optomized. Earlier it was used to record Line archives.
- Now RTSP/Auto mode include brightness, contrast, compression method changes and PTZ-cameras control.
- PTZ-cameras «relative» control mode has been improved.
- Time and date information is now displayed.
New features added
- To use the substream as default at the full-screen mode.
- To adjust more sensitivity of motion detector via configuration files.
- Silent installation of the "Line" software (key "/S").
- To avoid lags of video from IP cameras in the "Line" software.
- To use the data from the "Line Cloud" service in the "Line" settings (e-mail\SMS\FTP).
- To disable/enable the TURN service via the Registry editor.
- The mechanism of connecting to the server using the TURN service with available ports on the server.
- Displaying time during decompose frames in the archive.
- Events duplicated during Playback.
- Problem of operating and displaying of the video capture card SKW 4x8 at the "Line".
- Stop-frames on the video occur after exporting the archive (if it was recorded by motion detection).
- Continuous control of the PTZ camera via a joystick.
- Incorrect displaying the time of frames in case of time difference between the server and the client.
- The problem related to recording the archive in case of changing server time.
- Export error of exporting long periods due to overflow RAM.
- Export video over 00:00 o'clock.
- The soundtrack with noise (cracks/clicks) in exporting video with sound.
- The problem of restarting streams from some IP cameras using codec H. 264.
- The problems with connecting to D-Link, Dahua IP cameras, and PTZ control via 50-smax.dat script.
- The mode of mainstream operation with an MJPEG video stream has been optimized.
- The option for client settings "Activate mainstream by default" has been removed.
- Optimized recording to the network storages.
- CPU and memory usage has been reduced; the indicators are equal to those of version 6.9.6.
- The mechanism of saving data during registering a DynDNS name has been optimized.
Flash client updated
- Unable to add a connection to the "Line Cloud".
Updated Flash client:
- Fixed timeline disappearing;
- Display buttons accordingly to user rights;
- Playback optimizations
- PTZ presets settings issue.
New motion detection:
- Significantly reduced sensitivity to noise;
- Set the size of the object instead of the sensitivity;
- Changed motion detection visualisation;
- New 'duration' parameter.
New Archive engine:
- Export video directly to AVI without additional codecs;
- Grouping cameras on the disk:
- Ability to organise software RAID (same as RAID 0);
- Different archive depths for cameras;
- Camera recording priority in the archive;
- Ability to view the video archive on Android, iOS, and web-client;
- Ability to receive archive data through third-party software.
- Ability to connect to a server that does not have a real IP address;
- NAT port configuration is no longer required.
- Support for Line AHD 4x25 Hybrid IP capture cards;
- Automatically restore settings from 6.x;
- Configuration file validity check.
Flash client updates:
- Fixed Flash client hanging when switching users.
- Archive event labels now work again.