7.0.0 RC1 (30/05/2015)
- Camera skipping when moving between servers in the web client;
- Incorrect patrol settings interface behaviour;
- Quality slider not active for analog cameras;
- Archive causing kernel to crash.
- Redesigned archive structure: performance and stability improvements;
- Secure configuration files
7.0.0 beta 5 (30/04/2015)
- Restart the server service after changing the archive;
- Unable to change motion detection settings for Reactions;
- Archive settings bugs;
- Restart the server service when working through TURN-server;
- Incorrect archive recording for paths that are not Latin encoded;
- PTZ settings not saving;
- Incorrect camera-microphone assignment;
- Switching channels causing audio to stop working;
- SMTP, FTP, GSM-SMS settings not working correctly after starting the server service;
- "Image format is not supported" export error when attempting to export without recompression (original);
- Camera preview not working without a second stream;
- Erroneous fixation of the active stream in the cell of a screen division, during the management openning via a full screen view of a camera;
- Countdown not running when reconnecting to the IP camera;
- Exporting events not working properly;
- Server service restarting after the message "Unable to initialize sound system" when playing back;
- Video artifacts during playback;
- Remote archive calendar issues;
- Server service restarting when creating privacy masks;
- Unable to change the web port;
- Unable to request list of servers from the «Line Cloud» service.
- Improved recording performance, playback and deletion of the cyclic archive;
- Audio support for ZAVIO devices;
- Support of AHD cards.
- User changes not working if "Save" is not checked.
7.0.0 beta 4 (11/03/2015)
New motion detection:
- Significantly reduced sensitivity to noise;
- Set the size of the object instead of the sensitivity;
- Changed motion detection visualisation;
- New 'duration' parameter.
New Archive engine:
- Export video directly to AVI without additional codecs;
- Grouping cameras on the disk:
- Ability to organise software RAID (same as RAID 0);
- Different archive depths for cameras;
- Camera recording priority in the archive;
- Ability to view the video archive on Android, iOS, and web-client;
- Ability to receive archive data through third-party software.
- Ability to connect to a server that does not have a real IP address;
- NAT port configuration is no longer required.