- in some analog cameras, the main stream may temporarily switch to the resolution of the substream, or switch off completely;
- in some analog cameras, compression with too much higher bitrate is possible.
- number of controlled by PTZ IP cameras was extended much;
- temporary suspension of the active PTZ patrol during a manual control by the user.
- when the very first configuration changes are canceled (the changes from factory settings), all channels switch to the IP camera mode with empty settings;
- by default, the second monitor view of network clients contains 5 columns instead of 16.
- the possibility of writing an archive to network storages;
- the possibility of restricting permissions for viewing individual cameras and the archive locally, by creating a user named "display", and changing his settings.