Attention! Do not use the lower horizontal USB slot for a storage device connecting due to possible switching USB 2.0 to 1.1 mode.
- Line Cloud functions are inactive
- Activated licenses are not removed after version upgrade with saved
- Increasing RAM usage during playback and it does not decrease after closing app;
- in some cases, the preseted administrator's rights are limited.
- IP cameras support list was extended
- Users cannot be added after one of the standard users has been deleted;
- Server disaster restart after disabling a channel or restarting a video stream from an IP camera;
- Some older models of D-Link cameras cannot be connected.
- Receiving HLS and FLV streams with sound (?audio = 1).
- The speed of the video archive has been increased.
- Cycled record mode works incorrectly if during deleting the oldest day of an archive is played back same day.
- Ability to connect channels from other "Line" servers as IP cameras.
- Creating user "display" is no more required for displaying videos from cameras via an HDMI port;
- IP cameras support engine was improved
- the device's resilience has been improved.
- the possibility to use the HDMI port for real-time displaying images from the cameras.
- cameras search does not work during the first minute after the device is started;
- the device hangs if a network resource for writing the archive is unavailable.
- action of the "Sound notification" reaction (on the client side);
- the possibility to specify the maximum number of days for storing the archive*;
- the possibility to disable writing the third stream*;
- action of the "Command to the "Observer" reactions*;
- condition of the "Signal resumed" reactions*;
- action of the "Send an HTTP request" reactions*.
*Requires client version 7.3 and higher.
- action frequency limits at the "Archive recording impossible" condition;
- the "record" icon appears on both streams when only one is being recorded;
- no sound from the archive in the iOS client;
- all MicroNVRs in the iOS client server list are marked as unavailable.
- building the timeline of the archive with the accuracy of seconds has been sped up tens of times (version 7.2.2 and above client is required).
- a sound in mobile and Flash clients stops playing after simultaneous playback from multiple devices;
- incorrect handling of MJPEG stream from some cameras;
- temporary reset of customized screen division after closing a management via the Internet.
- PTZ control of IP cameras connected via the ONVIF protocol.
- Zavio protocol cameras do not automatically connect (some manufacturers brands: Zavio, Beward, HIQ, TP-Link, RVi);
- frames are saved to the custom FTP server using the path that is different from the one specified in the settings;
- unconfigured channel displays "Failed to get video stream" instead of "Not connected".
- on new servers, video analytics is enabled by default.
- «Send to Alarm monitor» reaction actions;
- changing camera settings (brightness, contrast, colour, type of recording, on/off) based on reactions;
- changing microphone settings (on/off, recording mode) based on reactions;
- changing motion detection settings (sensitivity, contouring) based on reactions;
- ability to connect FLV-stream from other servers as IP camera.
- the first level of nesting of network resource recording do not work (for example, "\\192.168.1.2\line_archive");
- new channel settings (after camera replacement) are not applied sometimes;
- server software version does not match with firmware version.
- ability to change brightness, contrast and saturation of the camera image.
- The message "System settings currently in use by another user" may not disappear till you restart the device in some particular cases.
- Support the recording to NAS (settings are available from client version 7.1.1-RC2);
- Using DynDNS with preset portforwarding( Devline "TURN" service isn't used);
- Additional information about camera connection statuses( starting video stream, failed to get video stream, authorization error);
- A warning about transcoding mainstream if substream isn't available(low fps and an influence to the motion detector accuracy).
- Aspect ratio is not saved in mobile clients and web browser - image is always stretched;
- Server restarts or does not work properly after clock synchronization with time difference that is more than a few seconds;
- Analytics works only for preset motion detection zones.
- ability to backup and restore settings (admintool 0.8 or later is needed);
- analysis by color.
- incorrect display (pink/green/gray frames) for some cameras in mobile clients;
- when using web browser or Android client archive is played without sound.
- mic gain;
- hardware watchdog;
- only one video stream is avaliable with some cameras (SATVISION and others on the same platform);
- after "hot" swap of a drive during playback displays the list of days from the previous drive; cycle recording may not work properly;
- after firmware upgrade( up to 30 seconds) last recordings are lost.
- Flash client displays streaming video;
- automatically generated reaction text has been localized.
- after “hot” swap of the hard disk the initial hours for the new archive are not displayed after rebooting;
- after “hot” swap of the hard disk archive timeline contains the time interval for the current day from the previous hard disk;
- the first hours of the records are not displayed after cyclical removal if depth of the archive is less than one day.
- User events;
- Realtime streaming to Android/Flash clients;
- The ability to playback from the folder (version 7.1 and above);
- Reaction (sms, email, ftp).
- Sometimes Line delete several days of archive instead of the oldest day.
- Now we support all the IP cameras from "Line" integrated brands list;
- The capacity to change DynDNS settings;
- Server monitoring through "Line Cloud".
- ONVIF-based camera support was enhanced;
- Playback filtering by the motion mask was optimized.
- The number of supported IP-cameras was increased(>60% from list integrated into "Line");
- Search cameras via UPNP.
- Performance was improved.
- incorrect work with MJPEG-streams;
- incorrect work with an HDD containing the hidden partition;
- cameras connected by rtsp/http links continue receiving stream even camera settings was removed;
- Mobile clients display a last frame from cameras with lost signal instead "No signal".
- Information about IP-camera status was added.
- Playback performance was improved;
- The stability of working without the storage devices was improved.
- The sub stream settings are switched to the transcode mode after pressing apply button;
- It is impossible to get video from IP-cameras connected via Internet by ONVIF.
- Video analytics during Playback: search by the motion detection, by the customized zone and size of object (“Observer” of version 7.1.0-rc1 or higher, the search by color is being developed);
- Display current video links (rtsp,http) at the "information" tab;
- Video streams performance optimization.
- The mode “Source transcoding” cannot be saved;
- Unstable work with some camera models;
- The network working ports cannot be changed;
- Playback (Flash-client and mobile clients) is unavailable after reaching the 00:00 time.