Licensing regulations of the Line IP
1. The code can be activated on a single computer only. It is not designed to work on multiple PCs simultaneously. The number of times a code can be reactivated on a single computer is unlimited. The number of channels will remain the same.
2. You can activate the code on another computer if the computer with the current license is out of commission or in need of an upgrade. By activating the code on the new computer, you automatically terminate the program on the old computer. Technical support for the program on the older PC will be denied. The code can be transferred to another PC no more than two times..
3. From the moment the scratch card is told to the client, it is the client’s responsibility to maintain the privacy of the activation code. The client assumes liability and disclosure of the information to any third party.
4. A lost card cannot be replaced or reactivated.
5. Any concerns regarding the activation of the code, or activating it more than two times, are at the sole discretion of Devline.